The greatest problem in the world and the church today is lack of strong, godly, moral equipped leaders. At Global Seed Planters we rely on leaders to do evangelism, make disciples and plant churches. We also rely on godly leaders to develop farms, start small businesses, tackle issues of social injustice and create honest reports.
At Global Seed Planters, we seek to:
- Identify local leaders in areas that we want to serve in.
- Develop leaders through training including: Bible schools, seminars, conferences, consultations and ongoing relationship.
- Empower leaders with tools and resources and places to serve and develop their gifts.
- Release leaders to work in their areas of calling, gifting, passion and need.
We have been around enough to know that a necessary component to leadership is character. The greatest need in the world today is men and women in leadership who have strong, godly moral character who will not compromise. We believe that Great leaders are principled; they are not merely effective, they are ethical. They unwaveringly stick to moral principles in forming their objectives and using the methods of influence. They can’t be bought or sold. They gain trust and credibility because of their integrity and loyalty and because they care about their followers and treat them with respect.
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller
Leaders are both “born and made” so every natural leader or spiritual leader needs to have a commitment to development in every way possible. At Global Seed Planters we spend a significant amount of our time and our resources on leadership development…because everything we do ultimately depends on the leaders we work with. We identify leaders, cultivate relationships, develop them in training, empower them with tools, and release them with opportunities.
This is the simple process and pattern that Global Seed Planters seeks to implement.
- Unbelievers become Believers
- Believers become Disciples
- Disciples become Leaders
- Leaders become Leaders of Leaders